Merchant Services and Credit Card Processing Brokerage Firm | Based in Reno, NV
ShopCard AppSolutions, is a Reno, NV based Merchant Services and Credit Card Processing brokerage company with over 12 years of experience. As a result, we specialize in setting up Apple Pay and EMV merchant accounts in all U.S cities and Towns nationwide.
Furthermore, we have partnered with arguably the most reputable and trusted credit card processing companies. This is what sets us apart from other merchant service companies. It allows us to set up your business with a provider best suited for industry specific processing needs.
Consequently enabling us to offer cutting-edge payment acceptance technologies like Apple Pay (NFC Technology) and EMV (Europay Mastercard Visa) known as “Chip Cards” at the most competitive pricing.
EMV Credit Card Processing Facts:
- 117 million EMV cards have been issued (28% of total cards).
- 78 million of which are credit and 39 million are debit.
- 250,000 merchants have been EMV enabled (this represents about 5% of the US merchant base).
- Only a few hundred terminals supporting EMV PIN debit have been enabled.
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments using the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, and later, Apple Watch-compatible devices (iPhone 5 and later models), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad Mini 3 and later. Apple Pay does not require Apple Pay-specific contactless payment terminals, and can work with existing contactless terminals.
As a result, new merchants will be able to accept contact less payment through the same NFC technology used by Apple Pay, Google Wallet and Softcard. To accept Apple Pay along with credit and debit card processing in your store, you need to have a contact-less payment-capable point of sale terminal. This is how the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus communicate directly with the payment terminal.
EMV Chip Cards are an open-standard set of specifications for smart card payments and acceptance devices. Therefore, payment information is stored in a secure chip rather than on a magnetic stripe. Unlike a magnetic stripe card, it is virtually impossible to create a counterfeit EMV card that can be used to conduct an EMV payment transaction successfully. Hence, on October 1, 2015, Visa and MasterCard are requiring all U.S. merchants to convert their point-of-sale hardware to accept chip cards or potentially be held liable for fraud that occurs at their place of business.
Factors to consider when choosing a Merchant Services Provider:
- Does the credit card processing company have experience in your industry?
- How much Monthly Credit Card Volume? The amount of credit card processing volume can effect the information needed for merchant account approval. Providing past 3 months of merchant service statements, Profit & Loss Report, and/or last 6 Months of bank statements may be required
- What is your Average Ticket? If you have a high average ticket, like a furniture store or plastic surgeon, you will want to make sure the company you signup with does not hold your funds.
- Is your Business a High Risk? In the credit card processing industry, frequency of charge backs determine which classifies businesses considered to be high risk.
LOW RATES & FEES
Free Apple Pay & EMV Credit Card Terminal
We have partnered with Total Merchant Services to provide Free IP/Dial or Wireless Credit Card Terminals. Because of their Free Equipment Placement Program, a free terminal is provided with an approval of a new merchant account.
- Simple Online Application
- 24/7 Toll Free Technical and Customer Support
- Month-to-Month Agreement
- Lower Credit Card Processing Rates
- No Application or Setup Fees
- FREE EMV Compliant & NFC Capable Credit Card Terminal
- American Express Included (Optional)
Steps to Apply for Merchant Account
No leasing or Purchase Required. You may continue to process your credit cards with Total Merchant Services using the Free Credit Card Terminal at no charge. Should you cancel your services, simply place the credit card machine in a box and send it back to them. Keeping the credit card machine will result charges at full retail price.
Here are the Breakdown of Merchant Processing Fees:
- Debit Check Cards (Signature Debit Cards): 1%
- Qualified (Swiped Credit Cards): 1.69%
- Mid Qualified (Keyed Cards, Mail Order/Telephone Order, Reward Cards) : 2.66%
- Non Qualified (Business Cards, Corporate Cards, International Cards): 3.01%
- Transaction Fee: $0.10 (above cost)
- Monthly Service: $5.00
- PCI Compliance: $4.95/Mo. (Approx. $60/yr)