Merchant Services | Credit Card Processing Specialized Industries
We specialize in Furniture Store credit card processing and merchant services. Finding the right fit for doing credit card processing in this industry can be challenging due to furniture stores high risk factors. What we mean by high risk, is typically furniture stores do not have the furniture in inventory yet collect payment at date of order. This poses a risk because in the event the customer changes their mind in the ordering period, they may simply charge back the purchase. Furthermore, furniture stores have high average tickets, and in the event of a charge back, the credit card processing company is subject to loses.
Looking for a Credit Card Processing for your Medical or Dental Practice? Look no further. At ShopCard AppSolutions, we specialize in Merchant Services for Doctors and Dentists. We understand, the complexity of accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express as it pertains to these two major industries. There are many payment acceptance options available, that can help streamline your accounts receivable. We offer Virtual Terminals, that allow the ability to accept one time payments at the point of sale or setup auto recurring payments so that you can set your patients on a payment plan. Don't need all the features of a Virtual Terminal? We can set up a stand alone credit card terminal, with Apple Pay and EMV chip card ready features.
Factors to consider when choosing a Merchant Services Provider:
- Does the credit card processing company have experience in your industry?
- How much Monthly Credit Card Volume? The amount of credit card processing volume can effect the information needed for merchant account approval. Providing past 3 months of merchant service statements, Profit & Loss Report, and/or last 6 Months of bank statements may be required
- What is your Average Ticket? If you have a high average ticket, like a furniture store or plastic surgeon, you will want to make sure the company you signup with does not hold your funds.
- Is your Business a High Risk? In the credit card processing industry, frequency of charge backs determine which classifies businesses considered to be high risk.
LOW RATES & FEES
Get a Free Quote
Free Apple Pay & EMV Credit Card Terminal
We have partnered with Total Merchant Services to provide Free IP/Dial or Wireless Credit Card Terminals. Because of their Free Equipment Placement Program, a free terminal is provided with an approval of a new merchant account.
- Simple Online Application
- 24/7 Toll Free Technical and Customer Support
- Month-to-Month Agreement
- Lower Credit Card Processing Rates
- No Application or Setup Fees
- FREE EMV Compliant & NFC Capable Credit Card Terminal
- American Express Included (Optional)
Steps to Apply for Merchant Account
No leasing or Purchase Required. You may continue to process your credit cards with Total Merchant Services using the Free Credit Card Terminal at no charge. Should you cancel your services, simply place the credit card machine in a box and send it back to them. Keeping the credit card machine will result charges at full retail price.
Here are the Breakdown of Merchant Processing Fees:
- Debit Check Cards (Signature Debit Cards): 1%
- Qualified (Swiped Credit Cards): 1.69%
- Mid Qualified (Keyed Cards, Mail Order/Telephone Order, Reward Cards) : 2.66%
- Non Qualified (Business Cards, Corporate Cards, International Cards): 3.01%
- Transaction Fee: $0.10 (above cost)
- Monthly Service: $5.00
- PCI Compliance: $4.95/Mo. (Approx. $60/yr)
In order to apply for a Free Apple Pay (NFC) & EMV (Chip Card) enabled Credit Card Terminal, applying for a merchant account with Total Merchant Services is required. You will receive an already programmed machine upon approval.
Follow the steps below to Apply:
- Apply Below
- Enter your Email Address
- Create and Confirm your Password
- Enter your Personal Information, Business Information, and Banking Information